Registered Nurse – New Employee Sign-On Bonus
Come join our valued and growing team. The nursing department is expanding and has new RN positions available. The job requires no nights, weekends, holidays, or on-call. Enjoy a work/life balance with this full-time 35-hour work week and the opportunity for a four-day work week after six months. We cover communities in the greater Attleboro, Fall River, and Taunton regions.
As the RN, you will be responsible for assessing and screening clients for clinical eligibility for home care services as well as other programs in the community, or nursing facilities. You will participate in developing community-based service plans with consumers. You will participate in interdisciplinary team meetings, coordinate with vendor RNs, and develop personal care plans geared at keeping elders safely in their homes.
- Diploma from an accredited School of Nursing, MA RN license, valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation
- Two years’ clinical experience preferred, at least one of which is in community health and/or geriatrics
- Great assessment and verbal skills needed
- Strong attention to detail and experience using computers are a must
- Proficient in MS office and EMR
- We also offer a comprehensive benefits package.